Since 2005, Communication Services has worked with dozens of libraries to help them achieve financial stability and sustainability. Now that libraries must live within a 2% Tax Cap World, it is more important than ever for libraries to make sure they are seen as an essential community services that deserve funding because of the important programs and services they provide.
Communication Services provides the following strategic communications and library advocacy campaign services to our clients:
- Strategic planning focused on marketing and branding
- Branding and marketing campaign development and implementation
- Creative vote yes campaign planning and implementation for budget votes, funding propositions, creating library districts or building referendums
A FORMULA THAT WORKS
Our formula is one born of success. We have won 84% of our library campaigns (Click here to see our winning libraries.) Now those public libraries are financially stable and sustainable. Our votes have resulted in millions of dollars in community-based funding supporting libraries–money that would not have been there without our work.
LIBRARY ADVOCACY CASE STUDIES
- Albany Public Library
- Finkelstein Library
- Mount Vernon Public Library
- New York Library Association
- Saugerties Public Library
- Turn the Lights Back On Campaign
Communication Services also provides workshops to ensure the growth of your library as a valuable community resource. Click here to download our workshop descriptions.
We believe in sharing information! Click here to access some of our resource materials.
CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT OUR LIBRARY ADVOCACY SERVICES
For more information on our library advocacy services, please contact Libby Post at 518-438-2826 or fill out our quick and easy form online. We will get back to you shortly!