Getting elected is both a science and an art. We have the skills to seamlessly blend the two to provide a winning message, a winning strategy and a winning campaign. Our areas of campaign expertise are campaign planning, message development, direct mail, TV/radio spots and social media.
This election cycle, we are working on the following campaigns:
- Re-election of Dan McCoy, Albany County Executive (D-Albany)
- Election of Dianne Nolin, Mayor, City of Cohoes (D-Cohoes)
- Re-election of Craig Apple, Albany County Sheriff D-Albany)
Over the years, we have helped scores of progressive candidates get elected and re-elected. Among them are:
- Assemblyman John McDonald (D-Cohoes)
- Albany Family Court Judge Sue Kushner (D-Albany)
- State Supreme Court Judge Lisa Fisher (R-Kingston)
- Albany City Treasurer Darius Shahinfar (D-Albany)
- Albany City Auditor Leif Engstrom (D-Albany)
- State Senator Neil Breslin (D-Albany)
- Albany Common Council President Helen Desfosses (D-Albany)
- Albany City Comptroller Nancy Burton (D-Albany)
ELECTORAL CAMPAIGN CASE STUDIES
For more information about our electoral campaign services, please contact Libby Post at 518-438-2826, or fill out our quick form online.